We’re offering the following positions.
Please email your application to: [email protected]
Include the position you are applying for in the subject line and your availability in the body of the email. Send a combined resume and portfolio 15 mb max.
PILA is seeking a motivated Senior Architect to join its Athens office. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Architect that will be responsible for conceptual, design and technical phases of projects.The successful candidate has to have experience in overseeing the design process, liaising with clients, leading and mentoring a team, and completing high-quality work. As the Senior Architect, you should have strong leadership and great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in design and project management during all design phases
- Experience with construction documents and construction administration
- Experience with complex projects, technical detailing and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, with regard to client presentations, team management, meeting organization and preparation.
- Excellent skills with design and documentation software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), AutoCAD, Rhino and Vray.
- Experience with Revit is a plus
- Knowledge of NOK is a plus
- Fluency in Greek and English
PILA is seeking a motivated Architect with 2+ years of experience to join its Athens office. We are looking for a skilled and experienced architect that will work independently and in collaboration in conceptual, design and technical phases of projects.The successful candidate will design and produce drawings, convey architectural concepts, create renderings, build presentations and working models and coordinate with engineers and consultants.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 2+ years of experience in an architectural design office
- Experience in all project phases is preferred
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent skills with design and documentation software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) AutoCAD, Rhino, Enscape are required
- Revit/BIM and Grasshopper knowledge is a plus
- Experience in internationally recognized offices is a plus
- Fluency in English
PILA is seeking a Studio Manager to join its growing office in Athens, Greece. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Partners and will take on a diverse role supporting with Office Management, HR and Communication.
- Support in designing and upholding office policies, standards and procedures, including οnboarding of new team members.
- Point of contact internally and externally managing incoming calls, post, and email mailboxes. Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day smooth running of the studio. Administrative duties such as filing, stationery, ordering supplies and office organization.
- Coordination with accounting department
- Support Partners with recruiting and HR responsibilities.
- Manage studio’s marketing material and social media channels, press requests and assist with website maintenance.
- Maintain and update contact database.
- Assisting with documentation for bids and competitions submissions.
- Organize studio events.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with regard to client and team communication.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office / Google Docs.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite – InDesign is desirable.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Fluency in Greek and English.